ASL Action Pack #7 carries on the tradition of supporting the best World War Two tactical boardgaming system with a package of three new geomorphic maps (boards 60, 61, and 62) and ten scenarios designed for use with the Advanced Squad Leader game system.
* AP63 The Nutcracker (German vs. Russian, Klin, Russia, 1941)
* AP64 A Well-Engineered Ambush (British vs. German, Djefna, Tunisia, 1942)
* AP65 Baw Drop (British vs. Japanese, Baw Village, Burma, 1943)
* AP66 Cat’s Cradle (Russians vs. German, Cherkasskoye, Russia, 1943)
* AP67 Cherry Ripe (German vs. British, Centuripe, Sicily, 1943)
* AP68 Odd Angry Shot (Japanese vs. Australian, Finisterre Range, New Guinea, 1943)
* AP69 Uncommon Misery (Japanese vs. British, Potsambang, Burma, 1944)
* AP70 Sons of Slava (German vs. Russian, Busk Sasov, Poland, 1944)
* AP71 Head In The Noose (American vs. German, near Arry, France, 1944)
* AP72 Guns For St. Barbara (German vs. American, St. Barbara, Germany, 1944)
ASL Action Pack #7 is on track to be released at Winter Offensive 2011.