A two-player game depicting the Syrian Army’s attack against Israel on the Golan Heights in October of 1973.
The Syrian Army’s attack against Israel on the Golan Heights in October of 1973 caught the Israeli Defense Force by surprise. From the afternoon of 6 October through the morning of 10 October, the issue hung in the balance. Several times it seemed as if nothing could stop the Syrians from sweeping down into the Jordan River valley and placing all of Northern Israel in artillery range again.
Then arriving Israeli reservists gained the upper hand and in a powerful counteroffensive broke the Syrian Army and sent it streaming back across the pre-war ceasefire line. The first several critical days of that struggle are the subject of Frank Chadwick's Days of Battle: Golan Heights!
What's In The Box?:
• One 12-page, full color Rulebook
• One exclusive 16-page, full color Campaign Manual by Frank Chadwick
• One 11” x 17” map
• 75 thick, two-sided, multi-shaped game pieces
• 24 Event cards
• One Player Aid
• One Turn Record / Reinforcement Track sheet
• One 6-sided 12mm die
• One 11” x 17” mounted, jigsaw-cut game map
• One bright red, 9" x 11 7/8" Deluxe cardboard VPG game box
• One beautiful box cover sleeve
• One "Wipes-A-Lot" napkin
• One charcoal desiccant packet
Game Design: Frank Chadwick
Development: Bryan Armor and Eric Nyquist
Art and Graphics: Alan Emrich
Map Art: Tim Allen
Playtesting: Art Bennett, John Conner, Wulf Corbett, Paul Dobbins, Mark Goss, Richard McKenzie, Kim Meints, Steve Seyboldt
Proofreading: Simon King, Leigh Toms, Ian Wakeham, Karen Wolterman