Fight for Freedom!
You, too, can do your share for democracy in GURPS WWII! Explore the defining conflict of the 20th century in this, the first in a comprehensive line of sourcebooks. Within these pages you'll find a complete game, including:
* A history and overview of the war that transformed the globe.
* Reviews of the nations and armies in the thick of the fighting, including their tactics and weapons.
* A modular vehicle-design system for recreating rare equipment, tailoring a unique arsenal in alternate-history campaigns, or simply perfecting the unstoppable tank!
* Details on life behind the front lines - from partisan or special operations against the enemy, to keeping the home fires burning back in the states.
* A new version of the GURPS Lite rules, tailored for campaigning in WWII!
With these rules, you can launch any sort of action using the war as a backdrop - from grittily realistic shootouts in the shattered streets of Stalingrad to costumed supers rampaging through panzer divisions in defense of country and flag - or anything else you can imagine!
THIS COULD BE YOUR FINEST HOUR!
This title was also available as a Limited Edition Hardcover.
This is a complete game system. GURPS Basic Set, Third Edition Revised, Compendium I, Compendium II, Vehicles, and High-Tech can provide further detail and additional campaign options. The content can be used with any rules system.
Written by Gene Seabolt.
First Edition, Second Printing
Published August 2002